Going Deep With Aaron Watson: Exploring what motivates the people who are changing the world
Hosted by Aaron Watson
There are two choices you can make in life, security or freedom. Jobs are a form of short-term security. With jobs you give up the freedom to decide what you do in a given day. When you’re an entrepreneur, you have complete freedom but no security. Security in entrepreneurship comes when you're successful at freedom. Recognize that entrepreneurship is way harder than getting a job, but the rewards are phenomenal.
I chose the path of entrepreneurship. To this day, I experience challenges, failures and if I’m lucky - outstanding success. In this podcast, Aaron Watson and I go deep to tackle the hardships faced by first-time entrepreneurs.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why all entrepreneurs need sales skills
- How to practice what you read
- How to humanize the firing process
- Leadership tactics that communicate urgency
- How to transition from an entrepreneur to an angel investor
If these topics interest you, listen and learn here.